Deadline: April 30th, 2013
What must I do to get published?
- Submit your best manuscript.
- Allow six (6) weeks for manuscript review.
- Promptly respond to all WUPJ e-mails containing questions about your manuscript.
- Receive e-mail with editors final decision on publication.
1. Manuscript Length: 1500 words minimum. 8000 words maximum. Appendix and References included. There are no biases favoring longer or shorter papers.
2. Manuscripts must be in ENGLISH only.
3. Manuscripts must be free of spelling, grammar or punctuation errors.
4. Manuscripts must be in current American Psychological Association (APA) format. Manuscripts in other formats will be asked to resubmit without evaluation.
5. Multiple Submissions: Authors intending to submit multiple manuscripts can only submit one manuscript at a time. You must allow us finish processing your previous manuscript before submitting the next one.
6. If your manuscript was written for a class, it must have received a grade minimum of 80%.
7. If you have collected data for your manuscript, please notice your supervisor prior to submission.
8. If your manuscript is published in this journal, we will have first publication rights. Should you decide to republish in another source, you must note WUPJ as the source of first publication in the republished version.
9. If there are multiple authors associated with the manuscript, you must contact your co-author(s) prior to submission.
Due to unreliable Google filters, the automated system has been removed. Please send your manuscript in .doc or .docx format so I can remove your name for the review process.
Please submit your manuscript directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org using the following format
Subject title: Manuscript Submission: “Your paper title”
Preferred contact email:
If you do not receive a confirmation email from me within 72 hours, please email me again, or find me on Facebook, Jimmie Zhang (https://www.facebook.com/jimmie.zhang)